The United Nations Information Centre’s Library provides information services to all our audiences – Researchers, academic lecturers, students, and to everyone. We provide the following services:
- The Library: the library full equipped and provides all services related to library work. the library includes publications related to UN services globally and in Sudan.
- ilibrary: Access United Nations Publications’ online library containing publications.
- Internet services: The services provided free.
Publications Available in the Library:
- UN Charter.
- UN Basic Facts.
- Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Sustainable Development Report 2016.
- Human Development Reports.
- Human Rights Reports, etc.
UN Publications available at this links:
1. UN Digital Library: https://digitallibrary.un.org/
The UN Digital Library (UNDL) is a one-stop platform for researchers interested in accessing current and historical UN information. It offers easy access to documents, maps, speeches and voting data, as well as open-access publications.
2. Research Guides: http://research.un.org
Understand how the UN works through our 40+ research guides, filled with authoritative information and additional reference sources. Learn the parliamentary workings of the General Assembly, Security Council, ECOSOC and Trusteeship Council through the series of UN Documentation research guides and learn the tricks to finding UN documents. Guides are also available on various thematic fields such as Climate Change, Disarmament, Human Rights, Indigenous issues, Young People and more.
3. Yearbook of the United Nations: https://unyearbook.un.org/
The authoritative reference work on the activities and concerns of the Organization. Includes texts of all major General Assembly, Security Council and Economic and Social Council resolutions and decisions, from 1946 onwards.
The Library open from 9:00 a.m up to 4:00 p.m.
The Library Address:
House No. #7, Block 5
Al Gamma’a Venue
P.O. Box 1992,