The United Nations Information Centre’s Library provides information services to all our audiences – Researchers, academic lecturers, students, and to everyone. We provide the following services:
- The Library: the library full equipped and provides all services related to library work. the library includes publications related to UN services globally and in Sudan.
- ilibrary: Access United Nations Publications’ online library containing publications.
- Internet services: The services provided free.
Publications Available in the Library:
- UN Charter
- UN Basic Facts
- Sustainable Development Report 2016
- Human Development Reports
- Human Rights Reports, etc.
UN Publications available at this link:
The Library open from 9:00 a.m up to 4:00 p.m.
The Library Address:
House No. #7, Block 5
Al Gamma’a Venue
P.O. Box 1992,